Facts & Benefits:
- No import/export process = less risk of mishandling; less prone to disease.
- Large product availability / inventory: grown under our care, supervision and farming expertise.
- Multiple grading/sizing steps for optimum quality control.
- Competitive pricing for a top quality local product: allowing consumers to “buy local” with a traditionally imported product – a growing concern for many Canadian consumers.
- Environmental Stewardship: Among several environmental practices implemented at Vanco Farms Ltd., our greenhouse and facilities are heated with straw harvested here at the farm, for a carbon neutral heating source.
To download the variety list and specs
Pour télécharger la liste de variétés et spécifications
Vanco Farms is the only farm growing field tulips for bulb production on the East Coast of North America.
What better way to Celebrate ‘Canada 150’ than by planting Canadian Grown Tulip Bulbs and supporting Canadian farming and local economy.
Each year, our tulip fields are planted and harvested. The bulbs are carefully cleaned and graded for future use. The larger bulbs are put aside for our greenhouse production and the smaller ones are kept for future planting and growing the following year.
This leaves us with a fantastic selection of perfect bulbs (size 11+) for garden and landscape needs. Our premium, Canadian-grown tulip bulbs are available to public and private gardens, municipalities, institutions and the landscape industry for outstanding outdoor planting and flower beds.
Local * Affordable * Sustainable